It was the 2012 Memorial Day Weekend, and I get a pleasant surprise: I have been honored TWICE with the One Lovely Blog Award, as passed on to me by Allan Douglas of Simple Life Prattle and The Write Stuff (and fellow Triberr buddy).
How could he bestow this upon me twice? One is for here,Tale Spinning, the other is for my Non-Fiction blog, BornStoryteller.
The “rules” are simple:
- Thank the person who awarded the award (Thank you Allan) and link back to their blogs: Click HERE and HERE
- Tell SEVEN things about yourself that no one knows (but two blogs… 14.. but…14? TMI)
- Pass on the award to (15) blogs you follow and like/admire/wish they were yours.
- I’ll do as many as I can.
Seven Things :
- I’ve lived on the East Coast of the USA all my life, but have visited more than half of the states now.
- I read SciFi, Fantasy, Thrillers, Mysteries, and then the occasional other book. Existentialism, anyone?
- I wish the lyrics to John Lennon’s song Imagine were achievable.
- People find me unfocused in my field of interest (the arts); I find myself versatile.
- I believe in ghosts, but not vampires and werewolves. Especially not shimmery vampires.
- I like both cats and dogs; I do NOT like fish, as pets or otherwise.
- I have never gone to a demolition derby or a monster truck thingy; I’d like to, at least once.
In no particular order, blogs I pass this along to, and you should give them a look/leave a comment (tell ‘em I said Hi):