CRITIQUE. DONE. WRITE.
I am co-hosting a Virtual writer’s group on Thursday evenings, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, EST.
This is an ongoing platform for writers who are in the midst of their WIP and want/need: support, constructive critique, and encouraging feedback. Authors that want to (1) hone their skills (2) expand upon possibilities (3) become part of a Writing Cohort (4) receive help beyond the first to last draft.
Our structure is set up based on Doug Lipman’s The Storytelling Coach:
- Share (up to 1,200 words of the WIP)
- Receive Appreciations
- Suggestions (only if the author wants any)
- Questions the author has that were not touched on during appreciations &/or suggestions.
- The Big Question: the one that encompasses the whole of what was presented.
- The author responds with two words only: “Thank You.”
- Take notes. Contemplate. Continue writing.
We ask for a $4.00 donation per/session for out of pocket expenditures.
We have set a ceiling level of 14 committed writers.
A waiting list to join will be initiated once we reach our goal.
To sign up, please go to our MeetUp page HERE
For full details, please visit our Revitalwriters website.