So, second time in two weeks, I have a blogging award. Never heard of this one before, but it was created by Dear Kitty: Some Blog in 2014.
I was nominated by someone new (to me) who I discovered, again, through the 2018 AtoZ Blog Challenge. The blogger behind A Creative PTSD Gal is busy busy busy. She writes from the heart, and it has been a pleasure to discover her. Two blogs, a whole big family, life…and she does it. Not everyone can. Since she writes a bit more personal items, I don’t think it’s in my wheelhouse to go deeper into her reasons. Check out the above link and I think you’ll be pleased you did. Thank you for the nomination. I hope I can remain neato keeno.
Here come the rules:
- Display the award logo: DONE
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog: DONE
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you: See Below
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers: See Below Below
- Ask them 7 questions: See Below Below Below
PTSD Gal’s Questions for MOI:
- What is the most difficult part of your artistic practice? I try not to write during the day because of interruptions (phone calls, mail, meals, life). I usually like starting about 11:00 pm EST.
- What has been the most difficult thing to date that you have written about? My one man play based on my father. He was a survivor of Auschwitz.
- Do you limit yourself to edits? Not sure how to answer this one. I hate editing, but I know it has to be done. I’ve gotten better as I’ve aged, like a fine cheese.
- Snack or no snack when writing? Beverages always; snacks only when my taste buds cry.
- What or who encourages you to keep posting to your blog? Right now, I push myself. It keeps me from negative things.
- What did you want to grow up to be when you were little? A scientist &/or a comic book writer.
- Do you have a writing buddy? (Dog, cat, fish, snake etc…) Nope. I’ve got dust. Does dust count?
Bloggers I nominate are:
- Writing Sparkle
- Ramblin’ with AM
- Atherton’s Magic Vapour
- Saucy Dryad
- Alice’s Grand Adventures
Seven Real Neat Questions:
- What car would you own if money is no question?
- What author would you like to sit down with and pick their brains?
- What is your favorite story about Winter?
- If you had to “Kill Your Baby” (talk to Stephan King) in a book/story you’ve written, who are you most sorry you had to do in? If you haven’t, who should get the axe?
- What book have you read more than once?
- One of these is real: Magic (Paranormal) or UFO’s. Which one, and why?
- What is YOUR favoriteist blog posting from your blog(s)? Please copy and paste your link here